Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Starting Line

what am i listening too: Open Space by: the XX
what food am i craving: some kind of blueberry pastery
where am i: Nashville, TN
word of the week: Drastic
house #: 19

Heyy.
My name is Sophia, phia for short. (notice its not capitalized)
If your just passing by, please stay for a while.
If your in a hurry, I'll see you next time.
If your looking for a good story, please take a seat and enjoy the ride.

Truth be told, I love to write. In my head I am a warrior, complete with shinning armor head to toe, defeating the enemy known as writers block. The only weapons in my inventory are the following:
a pencil
a notebook
Microsoft word

Although the battles won are even on both sides, the war will never end.

So here I am, writting about writers block, listing to music that I would describe as the voice of angels. I don't really care if i'm as lonely as a snail...under a rock...surrounded by dust...on Mars. My only mission now is to post a blog entry every week, more or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment