Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The History of Open Books

what am I listening to: Paper Planes by M.I.A.
craving: pad tai with peanuts and no chicken
where am I: school

Today I'm trying something new. My history teacher is giving a lecture (I've noticed a pattern of lectures in only history at every school I've been too) and I decided to write out my blog post in advance so I don't lose inspiration.

My teacher asked us to open our over sized books to a certain page and the guy behind me asks, "What are we talking about?"

Someone forgot their book and in return, the teacher gave him a big fat zero.

"What are some southern colony crops?" He asks.

"Indigo."
"Tobacco."
"Rice."

The teacher continues his lecture with New England and Southern Colonies. Someone asks to go to the bathroom and the teacher starts a story instead. The guy starts tapping his foot and the teacher interrogates him on the last time he went.

After a slow argument, the boy runs out of the room and the teacher continues his lecture with early religions.

Today is a normal day.

I can't wait for the weekend.

Until next time,

phia

No comments:

Post a Comment