Sunday, October 3, 2010

How'd it get so cold?

What am I listening to: Teenagers by MCR
What food am I craving: vegan sausage
Where am I: Nashville, TN
word of the week: break
house #: 20

Howdy! If you didn't notice, im in my 20th house. I just moved in the other day. The house is beautiful and I love it! It's also number 20. (yes, I have lived in 20 houses) I don't plan on moving again for a while, so I'm glad I can stop at 20.

The title of this entry is labled so because lately, its gotten some cold around here. It went from 80 degrees to 50 in days! Todays low is 39!!! Good thing is, I love winter.

My word of the week is break because I'm on fall break. I'm so glad we get a whole week off! I'm pretty sure I needed it too. I'm going to go adventuring and possibly have a friend over to help me with that.

Tonight for dinner I get to eat scallops. I absoloutly love scallops. I AM a vegitarien, but I don't believe seafood is meat. Also, I was born eating seafood in New Orleans, so it's pretty hard to turn down that. If there is any fellow vegitarien followers out there this message is for you! Have you ever tried Smart Dogs? I think they taste good, but my family thinks they taste like plastic. I found them in the produce section at the grocery store.

Well, I better get to relaxing on my fall break.

Until next time,

Phia

No comments:

Post a Comment