Monday, November 8, 2010

In a World of Amazement...

What am I listening to: Raise Your Glass by P!nk
What am I craving: a cough drop
Where am I: Mt. Juliet

Today I took my first step into another world.
It was located next to a bar tending school and a hair stylist school. But, it doesn't really matter where it's located, it just matters that it exists.
With super hero action figures in the window and a $25 Captain America shield hanging on the wall, the place is none other than a comic book store.

Personally, I like manga better, but I'm crazy about zombies too, so I bought a zombie comic book. The comic book I got is called "Zombies Calling" by Faith Erin Hicks. I completely love it! And for all you other zombie lovers, yes I did get a copy of "The Walking Dead" too. When my dad first saw the trailer for the t.v. show, he said, "They made a show just for me!" and it was followed by a long wait for Halloween. With only the second episode out, I'm sitting so far on the edge of my seat, waiting for more.

On other news, I think that the Christmas season is arriving a little too early. My dad went trick-or-treating with my brother and he said he saw Christmas decorations up already. It's not even Thanksgiving! I say wait a couple weeks before you go out and buy your dead tree and decorate it with plastic shapes, glass ornaments, and kindergarten crafts.

I am going to go ahead and end this post with a question a friend of mine asked:
"Do sea bears exist?"

Until next time,

phia

No comments:

Post a Comment