Sunday, November 21, 2010

Violet, Not Violence

What am I listening to: Where I stood by Missy Higgins
What am I craving: nothing, I'm stuffed
Where am I: Mt. Juliet, TN
*New Question!* What time is it: 12:oo PM (yes on the dot)

Why hello everyone reading this!
Let me start off saying happy early Thanksgiving!
We had an early Thanksgiving last night for other reasons, and I ate a lot. No more food for a while, please. We had some family and friends over to help eat all the food we made, including: A turkey, gravy, 4 or 5 different kinds of casseroles, rolls, macaroni, 3 different types of pies, mash potatoes, soda, and probably some things I forgot. In the end, it was all very good.

Wednesday, I will be leaving for New Orleans with my mom and sister to visit my grandparents for the real Thanksgiving. Let me say that my grandfather is very sick, in the hospital right now, so if you would keep him in mind for me, thanks. My grandfather is also a wonderful artist, so I will post his website at the bottom.

Christmas is coming-I think I said this in the previous post, but people are rushing it this year- and the one thing I can't wait for is the school break I get. I don't know why it comforts me so much. But, at the end of the break, after New Years, I get to go skiing again. I love skiing. The city we go to is Maggie Valley, North Carolina, in the Smokey Mountains. I love that little town. It's like a little slice of heaven and I can't wait.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving!

Until next time,

phia

No comments:

Post a Comment