Friday, December 3, 2010

My Head Itches In the Kingdom of Hearts

What am I listening too: Crucify by Tori Amos
What am I craving: mexican food
Where am I: Nashville, TN
What timeis it: 6:33

Thanksgiving was great and Christmas is on the way.

When I was in New Orleans, my grandmother gave me an early christmas present. A sewing machine! I'm so excited and I can't wait to get...sewing! The thing stopping me is the lack of...fabric. I have none and I also don't have anything else to sew...so I'll have to wait on that.

One thing that is getting on my very last nerves recently, is the game Kingdom Hearts 2. After getting somewhat far, my mom pulled the plug to rearange my room. Unfortunatly, I don't have a memory card yet, so all my progress was lost. :(
After a month of sulking about it, I got up and tried it again. I have gotten farther...probably twice as far as the first time.
Anyway, I'm at a point in the game that I can't win. It's not like I CANT win, theres nothing stopping me, but I've been at this certain part in the game for weeks probably, and I've tried everything. I'm about to pull my hair out.

For all you Kingdom Hearts fans, I'm at the point where Im fighting the organization 13 guy, at Hollow Bastion.

Well, I have to leave now.

Until next time,

phia

No comments:

Post a Comment