Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I hope you had the time of your life...

What am I listening to: the staff of Brand Journalism
What am I craving: Inspiration
Where am I: My dad's office
What time is it: 8:19 A.M.

Last night we had a thunder storm. Being abruptly waken and forced to sleep on the couch downstairs with my sister is the explanation of my sleepy, dark eyes with, yes, even bags under my eyes. Yay.

I know I havn't updated lately, but I honestly I have no idea if someone is even reading this...

Graduation! Last Friday I had my graduation. It was, as the word was passed around mutually, bittersweet. 50 people I will not be going back to school with, but 50 people I will miss. But hey, middle school is over! No more being treated like 1rst graders, no more minuscule lunches, no more ugly dark green uniforms(even though our school colors are blue and white), and no more middle school drama. I think I'm ready to take on High School drama.

I said to myself I was in fact going to cry at graduation, but I didn't. Big surprise. At our graduation they also gave out many, many awards, none of which I received. Another. Big. Surprise. We had two songs that we used throughout our graduation: Vitamin C's Friends Forever chorus and rewritten verse about God that is used every year for every graduating class, and Good Riddance by Green Day. Yes we actually got to sing that song in church, I laughed through half of it, earning me glances from my classmates.

Well if you are in fact reading this I would like to wrap up a hug and send it through the post office to you.(nobody ever does that anymore...)
My dad is the CEO of a business that does many things including professional blogging, I don't even want to guess how many views he gets and I am not checking. He had 50 friends in his first hours of being a Facebook newbie.
Maybe I'll get more than 3 views this time...

Until next time,

phia

1 comment:

  1. Yay - I get a hug :)
    Hey - you rocked at forensics and won an awesome award for that.
    Loved the Green Day song, too

    ReplyDelete