Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Starbucks and Chapstick

What am I listening too: I Constantly Thank God For Estabon (Panic! at the Disco)
what am I craving: well last night I wanted a pb&j...
Where am I: my dad's office
what time is it: 10:35 A.M.

If you're reading this, then congratz, you can read.

Well, here I am, still breathing. It's already October, my favorite part of the year. We had our first band competition Saturday and we won...everything...literally. I don't say that to brag, honestly I have better things to do with my time than brag. (who am I kidding)
My frappawhateveritis has reduced to water. Great.
I might be coming off as a little annoyed. Actually, I'm not annoyed. The only thing in my life annoying me right now is the mentally insane A button that refuses to be hit only once to cooperate. I know you can't tell cause, whoa, there's an A right there. And there. There it is again. Well screw that logic in the real, unvirtul world MY A BUTTON ISN'T WORKING.

It's working now...

Ah, Fall break. A whole week of self indulgence and laziness. Yeah right, I have band. Good news? Marching band season is almost over? Question mark? I really can't decide if that's good news. I've met some really nice and hilarious people through band. Sometimes I wish it carried on all year...hahaha yeah no I don't wish that. My rebel side can't take that many rules that long. I'm barely survivng out here as it is. But at least I'm not alone. All my fellow band geeks must do the same and hold on to their sanity for dear life. Deer life. What if we were all deer. That would be really awkward.

...

I'm pretty sure I've questioned my sanity for all you readers, and if not, stay tuned, you will eventually think that soon. :)

I'm gonna go make origami now

Until next time,

~phia

No comments:

Post a Comment